Court Related Payments
Register your jurors and restitution recipients and pay them electronically using CourtFunds. It is an easy and reliable way to manage all of your court related payments. It also takes care of the state and federal reporting. So besides making your constituents feel empowered, your accounting office will be happy all year long. From a small county to large municipalities, CourtFunds processes and sends millions in court related payments each year. Paying jurors and other court pay recipients is now streamlined, affordable and cost efficient.
Pay Your Juror and court related disbursements Instantly and Securely
From municipal and county to state and federal courts. CourtFunds is the hassle-free way to pay everyone accurately and on time, no matter what part of the transaction they play a part in.
- Avoid the time, hassle and cost of issuing paper checks and buying postage
- Give court payees access to payment information on their mobile devices
- Integrate directly with court and jury manegment solutions.
Tax Reporting Services
- Preparation & Distribution of 1099’s is handled by Rapid on your behalf and in your name.
- Court Payment inquiries are handled by CourtFunds.
- CourtFunds collects all restitution W-9s and issues all 1099s.
- CourtFunds provides a comprehensive audit trail keep your treasurers office happy.
- CourtFunds keeps you in compliance with all applicable federal and state regulations.
Prepaid Cards and Direct Deposits
- Make funds available to jurors immediately after a jury or trial.
- jurors can choose to have funds automatically sent to their bank account or placed on a prepaid card.
- The card option is convenient if pay recipients don’t have a bank account or if they want to keep court payments separate.
- Even if funds go to the card, jurors can still choose to move those funds to their personal bank account.
- Jurors have multiple ways to use their full court payment with no fees.